Everything is on it’s way to your email (allow up to 10 minutes and check your spam just in case)
What do you do with the leads to get on stages?
Everyone talked about ‘how to build a speaking business’ but it was all fluff. They said everything EXCEPT how to find and contact events.
I was just ‘spinning my wheels’ and waiting for the phone to ring. And whenever someone ask me how I got speaking gigs, I said, “From referrals.” (secretly I didn’t know how to get gigs)
You can have a great message but if you don’t know how to find and contact events, then you won’t get on stages. That’s a hard lesson I learned that real quick.
What you need to do is put systems in place. You need to have templates for everything. Templates for finding events. Templates for contacting events. Templates for following-up. Templates galore.
After I took things more seriously, I got hired by companies like Remax, Aflac, Furniture 1st, Traffic & Conversion Summit, and more (you can see the testimonial videos below)[/text_block]
How do you find & contact events so you can fill up your speaking schedule consistently?
You Need Step-By-Step Systems, Templates, & Checklists
Event Finder gives you everything you need
These are the checklists, templates, training, and more, on how to find & contact events the right way.
Sooner or later, you have to master the ability to get yourself on stages if you want to make money as a speaker.
You work on three segments:
- Finding Events That Hire Speakers Like You
- Contacting Events So They Hire You
- Building A Team To Book Gigs For You
Nothing great happens by putting this off.
You must learn how to get yourself on stages. And how to get yourself on stages consistently.
You will build out everything you need to fill up your speaking schedule so you know exactly what daily activities to take the second you wake up.
Download your event systems
In addition to the audios, you’ll also get:
- The document we use for finding events (once you have this, you’ll never have to ask ‘how do I find gigs’ anymore)
- The exact sequence for contacting events that makes sure people will respond back
- The email templates we use so you know exactly what to say
- The resources we use (CRM, etc) to make ‘finding & contacting events’ a lot easier
- Live breakdown of the system in action so you can see how this system works with real events (not theory)
The Goal Of This Program:
The purpose of the Event Finder program is to make sure you have everything in place to get yourself hired for events consistently.
- Prospecting: Finding events part 1: We go into detail about how to find events
- Prospecting: Finding events part 2: No stone is left unturned. You’ll know how to find events.
- Contacting: What to say to get hired): You’ll know exactly what to say to so people want to hire you
- Building an event team to get gigs for you): This is how you get people to book speaking gigs for you
- Live demonstration of the system in action: See exactly how the system is getting gigs
- Event checklist: Use this checklist to find thousands of events every week
- CRM example: This shows you the level of detail required to get yourself on stages
- Email templates: Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use the templates we use to get booked
- Hiring questions: These are questions we ask people to make sure they can book events
- LeadGen Live Mastermind Audios (7 hours worth)
- How to answer “We don’t pay speakers”
- Prospecting Pipeline (so you can see the big picture of the steps to take)
- Prospecting Reviews: Watch me break down another person’s process for getting gigs
- Contacting Big Companies & Finding Their Events
- Keeping Track Of All Your Leads: You will get to a point where you can’t keep track of it all in your head
- Full email conversation so you can see the entire process for how a gig was booked
- Follow up emails to make sure you know how to stay in touch with people who can hire you
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left” font_size=”22″]This program is no joke. You’ll get more detail out of this program than anything you’ve ever come across. you literally get everything you need in this program to find & contact events. And by the time you’re done, you’ll know exactly what steps to take to get yourself hired consistently.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
Yes. These are the templates I send to anyone I hire to book my events.[/text_block]
Either way, you still need to know exactly how to find & contact events. Whether your website sucks, or you don’t know your speaking topic, etc…one way or another, you’ll need to know exactly how to find & contact events to get hired. You might as well put all your systems in place today so when you’re ready to contact events, you’ll be ready to go.[/text_block]
After you’ve registered, you’ll be emailed your username/password to access a private members-only area. Click on your program (Event Finder) and you’ll have access to everything you need.[/text_block]
Lets just say this, if you do everything and you DON’T get booked, you’re doing something wrong. This isn’t theory, this is literally how I get companies like Remax, AAA, Best Buy, Aflac, Furniture 1st, and more to hire me. It’s not something I ‘have done’ but something I am doing. It works. So if it doesn’t work for you, it’s because you’re doing something wrong…that’s just a fact.[/text_block]
The other Speaking Lifestyle programs talk about multiple aspects of your speaking business but they don’t go into as much detail about finding & contacting events as this. This truly is the holy grail of what you have to do to ‘get on stages’ as a speaker.[/text_block]
Yes. You have lifetime access to this program. Since this is a digital program, you can log in on multiple devices to listen.[/text_block]
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”center” font_size=”20″]
By the time you’re done with Event Finder, you’ll have everything you need to get yourself booked on stages. I’m going to help you find events and get hired to speak at these events.
A lack of speaking gigs won’t fix itself. Nothing great happens by putting this off. You have to learn how to get hired to speak. And that’s what you’re going to do with this program.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”center” font_size=”17″ font_style=”bold”]
Normally $395 (this will never be offered again)[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]