Would you also like the ebooks that show you…
The exact steps one speaker took to get hired by Fortune 500 companies and build a speaking business from scratch
This is the playbook a speaker used to go from doing free presentations to charging over $10,000 for presentations. This is how he built his business from scratch and the unique marketing tactics he used to get Fortune 500 companies hire him, despite being a ‘nobody’.
These ebooks are the most brutally honest story of what it takes to build a speaking business…The marketing tactics involved, and the no-fluff attitude of getting on stages.
Here’s what’s inside:
What 7-figure speakers do differently
…and it’s not what you think.
What to spend your time on when growing a speaking business
…most speakers focus on getting business cards, writing a book, etc and that’s why they struggle. Know WHAT to do is the first step.
What meeting planners really think of speakers and how to use it to get booked
…once you know this, you’ll understand exactly how people hire speakers and what you need to do to get them to hire you.
Finding & Getting The Gigs
These are the exact tactics he used to get hired consistently. Anyone can get the gig once, but he used these ideas to get on stages consistently.
Getting people to contact you
…instead of you having to go to them.
How to increase your speaking fee
(this is worth it’s weight in gold). This is how he went from speaking for free to charging $10,000 and up
These are the exact tactics he used to get on TV without sending a press release
Speaking Pro is an ebook that reveals the entire process of how one guy built a massive speaking business from scratch, and how you can model the steps he took.
Bonus Ebook: Booked UP
You also get a 2nd book that includes TONS of essays on building a speaking business. The Booked UP ebook was created so you can have a go-to-guide on the details of the business of speaking. (over 270 pages)
Here’s what’s inside Booked UP:
- What Meeting Planners Don’t Tell Speakers
- Getting Speaker Bureaus To Book You Consistently
- The Big Reason Why Speakers Can’t Get Themselves Hired
- Time management – Priority
- Time Management – How much is your time worth?
- Time Management – Activities
- Time Management – Distractions
- Time Management – Being Direct
- The Process For Growing Your Speaking Business
- Finding decision makers who hire you to speak
- How To Get Speaking Clients To Come To You
- Getting massive amounts of spin-off gigs
- Developing your speaker story to get hired
- The structure of a powerful speech
- How to market yourself as a motivational speaker
- Should you have a speaker blog or not?
- Getting invited back – your referral system
- How to get your workshops to sell themselves
- How to get over a ‘gig slump’
- How to get other people to book speaking engagements for you
- Building a speaking business on a budget (with little money)
- How to get exposure for your speaking business
- The Best Way To Negotiate Your Speaking Fee
- Publicity – Creating Pitches
- Publicity – Coming up with ideas producers will like
- Invisible Promotion (how most speakers get hired)
- How to build your network to get on more stages
- A brilliant way to use Facebook to get speaking gigs
- The structure behind speaker contracts
- How to get even more clients to hire you to speak
- How to reverse engineer a speaker’s internet marketing campaigns
- Describing your topic in a way that gets you on stages
- Do You Know How To Get Speaking Engagements? Describe Your Process
- Getting yourself to do the work so you keep getting booked
- The only way to get really good at getting booked on stages
- Simple Accounting Method For Speaking
- Writing Irresistible Copy For Your Speaker Website
- Getting in the zone to work your ass off
- Starting From Nothing
- Getting Your Full Speaking Fee Even If They Can’t Afford You
- The Psychology Of Building A Speaking Business
- Do You Want Me To Book Speaking Gigs For You?
- How to instantly figure out a client’s budget
- Building a speaking business insanely fast
- The Ultimate Speaker Startup Guide For Getting Paid Speaking Engagements
- Marketing Yourself As A Speaker
- Stepping up your game to grow
- Getting The High Paying Gigs
- Are you loosing gigs because of this?
- Seminar v Corporate
- Getting past gatekeepers to get booked as a speaker
- How to fix your lack of speaking gigs
- Risks of starting a speaking business
- How to describe your topic
- Day To Day Operations For Building Your Speaking Business
Are you just winging it?
Most speakers ‘improvise’ and build their business without a plan. It’s time to stop winging and start implementing a plan.
Who The Heck Am I? Take A Look At People That Have Seen Me In Action
I built a personal brand that allowed me to get Fortune 500 companies to hire me.
I’m about to bombard you with a ton of reviews from REAL clients. Not people who bought products, but Fortune 500 companies that hired me to do presentations at their events.
You see, I wanted to create a marketing campaign that was simple because I had a huge problem.
The problem was: HOW THE HECK DO I GET HIGH-PAYING SPEAKING GIGS?
I would do presentations as a speaker but I couldn’t figure out how to get people to pay me high fees.
And it sucks when you know your value but nobody else sees it.
I just kept spinning my wheels and couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong.
It wasn’t until I sat back and created my own way of doing things that I started to get hired consistently.
Long story short, it worked…as you can see from all the video reviews below. You’ll see reviews from Aflac, Remax, Furniture 1st, and all types of companies that hired me to present at their events.
The fastest path to growing your business is to model someone who’s already done it…and knows what the hell they’re talking about.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the 30-day guarantee work?
I’m not sure if this is for me. Who exactly is this for?
This is for anyone who wants to build a speaking business and see the ideas another speaker used to grow his. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new speaker or you’ve been around the block a few times. This is a good way to see how another speaker built his business from scratch.
Can I buy with Paypal?
Yes. Just click the ‘buy’ button and at the bottom, you’ll see an option for PayPal?
Can you guarantee any results?
Nobody can guarantee you results because nobody knows what your work ethic is like. Most people want the end result but they don’t want to put in the work. Everyone wants the seller of products to be ethical so we’re asking you to be an ethical buyer. Do the work. We don’t guarantee any results. The most we can do is give you everything you need and if you want your money back, just ask.
Can I download the book?
Yes. When your purchase goes through, you’ll get access to the download immediately. You will also get a username/password to access a private members area just in case you need to re-download it.
What if I have problems downloading it?
Don’t get your panties in a bunch. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out for you.
Is this a physical book or ebook?
This is an ebook, not a physical book. You get to download it immediately.